Eucalyptus & Lavender Coffee Scrub
There's nothing more revitalizing and refreshing than the awakening scent of eucalyptus, rosemary & lavender But it is more than just a scent...
- Eucalyptus is known as an aid in treating nasal congestion, asthma, arthritis, regulating blood pressure, and acting as a muscle relaxant after a long, strenuous day.
- Lavender is well known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-fungal properties when used topically. It has also specifically been known to improve eczema. Another common use of Lavender is for its antioxidant properties and to stimulate collagen production, to aid in the reduced process of aging and to heal wounds. In aromatherapy, most known as an anxiety alleviate.
- Rosemary is often used to regulate oil production of the skin and acts as anti-bacterial agent to regulate the skin's ph. Additionally, it acts as an anti-septic and is beneficial in the treatment of dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Peppermint is well known for its anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties. Not only does it soothe inflammation, but it also has a cooling effect. Another additional bonus it that it increases blood circulation, promotion new cell production.
- Coffee: In skincare, coffee is known to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite, promote skin cell rejuvenation, reduce inflammation, balance skin ph levels, and increase blood circulation.
- Brown Sugar has a high concentration of vitamins such as calcium, magnesium, and iron, especially with the presence of molasses. Not to mention, brown sugar has high levels of of glycolic acid that not only acts as a natural chemical exfoliator, but it penetrates deeply into the layers of the skin and stimulates collagen production
*In aromatherapy, all three essential oils scents are known to improve mood and reduce stress levels.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
Luxurious in feel before and after, our body scrubs are made with only the finest all-natural ingredients for quality skincare, leaving your skin moisturized with the most radiant glow.
Tip: For the ultimate AftrGlow experience, it is recommended that you apply product to wet skin after showering. This body scrub is best followed up with either the "Lav-ish" or "Revival" body butters for the most note-worthy spa experience.
ground coffee organic brown sugar, sweet almond oil, extra virgin olive oil, eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary, and peppermint essential oil blend.